The 2018 APWA Awards Program is scheduled for November 8, 2018.
Potential Awards Include:
Project of the Year
1. Structures - to include public structure preservation/rehabilitiation, municipal buildings, parks, etc.
2. Transportation - in include roads, bridges, mass transit, etc.
3. Environmental - to include treatment and recycling facilities, landfill reclamation projects, sewer projects, etc.
4. Historical Restoration/Preservation - to include historical restoration, preservation and adaptive reuse of existing buildings, structures and facilites, etc.
5. Disaster or Emergency Construction/Repair - to include the techniques and timing for safety, community relations, environmental protection, advers conditions and additional considerations.
1. Projects less than $5 million
2. Project of $5 million, but less than $25 million
3. Project more than $25 million
Click Here for the Nomination Form
Public Works Project of the Year Award for Small Cities/Rural Communities
Public Works Leaders of the Year Awards
1. Professional of the Year
2. Younger Leader of the Year
3. Student of the Year
For more information, please contact Greg Gross at email@example.com
You have been logged out of the system due to inactivity.
Please login again.